Saturday, August 9, 2008

Who Says An Old Dog

can't learn a new trick? I just discovered a new blog feature, courtesy of my sister. It is the blog list. It is really cool; shows the most recent posting on blogs that you want to keep track of. That way, I don't have to keep checking on, say, The Blog of The Boy only to find that he hasn't updated it in five days. Yep, FIVE days. And he just got that new MacBook, too. I would think he'd have lots of stuff to say. Of course, he's busy setting up all the programs and stuff, and he has the new laptop for The Girl to set up, too. Anyway, back to my point - this is a really cool feature (I've seen it as one of the options, but never checked it out). And it will either list alphabetically by blog name, or by most recently updated - which in the case of the two I have listed is the same thing. I'm glad that Sis added it to her blog.

1 comment:

Cris Mateski said...

it is not a macbook, it is a 15.4 macbook pro with the 2.6ghz processor