Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Bummer

I saw gas today at $3.99 (well, ok - $4 when you add the 9/10 at the end). Lowest it's been in ages. Unfortunately, not only could I not get over to the gas station due to traffic, but I have to wait until my check hits the account in the morning before I make a purchase. I'll be looking for the low stuff in the morning, though!

No word on the job, but I know a couple of the employees want them to hire me. Chad (at the agency) doesn't know anything yet, but he says that he thinks I should figure on being there for the full month of August, anyway. They are bringing in another temp tomorrow, to replace the one that left last Thursday for Missouri.

On the exciting side of the news, my niece will be having her baby boy any minute ... if she hasn't already. They were going to induce labor "Tuesday night" if nothing had happened before they could induce - and it is almost 8:30 in Virginia, so I'm sure she's well on the way to holding her brand-new Sweet Baby James!

Just realized I didn't post anything yesterday - oh well, too late now!

No comments: