Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Exhausted

Had a really busy day at work today. With month-end quickly approaching, the push is on to enter all the drop-ship invoices so the customers can be billed. Haven't entered any of the "regular" invoices in 2 days, and the stack is piling higher and higher. Hopefully, we can get 'em all caught up this week! Had one of the AP ladies refer to me as "Fast Fingers", and one of the guys (don't know what his job his, but he's nice and friendly) made a comment about "You're always such a busy little rascal." I also overheard a "threat" that I liked - "I've got darts ready to throw and I'm just lookin' for a board."

No flowers yet. The driver called me while I was at lunch; he was here (I guess) to make the delivery. No explanation as to why he didn't make it last night, as scheduled; and wondered if I'd be able to go by the shop and pick them up. Had I still lived in Pomona I would have, but it is too far out of my way for that. Guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow and hope that they don't bring me a dead bouquet. Unless that's what was ordered ...

No comments: