Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Flowers Arrived!

Well, two days and a couple hours late, the flowers were delivered at 7:47 this evening. A vase full of lovely white roses - a belated birthday gift from Dad! I'll have to call him tomorrow and let him know they arrived. I don't recommend the florist company; missed the delivery on the first day, tried to deliver while I was at work yesterday (even though they knew I wouldn't be home) and then they were late tonight. And obviously not fresh, new flowers although they are very lovely. I've even gone out to the car to get the camera so I can post this picture.

Other than that, it was just another Wednesday. Oh - I had a voice mail message from B in NY to let me know that she's decided to name her new puppy "Robin" (as in "Hood"). I bet he's spoiled already!

And here's a picture of the purse and/or knitting project bag that I received from Duh on Sunday.

No comments: