Thursday, August 28, 2008

Survivor: Update

Well, the bad news is that the season starts a week later than the website originally showed. We now have to wait until Sept 25. The good news is that the cast photos and bios are now online! I looked at a couple of them (that Randy looks like a real *winner*) but am going to wait and let Sis choose a person first. I think I've chosen first the majority of the time, and I know I did the last couple of seasons. Hurry up and choose!!!

Don't have to call Dad and thank him for the flowers - he called me at 6:00 this morning. Talk about scaring someone! I thought there was something wrong. He just wanted to update his phone book so he had the correct zip code for me.

And I saw a really adorable little baby lizard as I was leaving work today. Like the picture? Of course not - the camera was at home. *sigh*

No comments: