Friday, August 15, 2008

Friday

The weekend is here, and I don't have any "set in stone" plans. I had thought I'd be spending this evening with Duh, but she ended up going to Happy's place instead. She had a lot of dental work done today, and I wasn't sure if she'd be ok alone. Talked to her after work, and she said that she went to Happy's instead of going home because it was closer to the dentist's office, and she had quite a bit of bleeding. In fact, he was going to take her back to get things checked out, because of the amount of blood. She was going to call if there were any problems.

Anyway, she'll be staying at his place tonight and go home sometime tomorrow. Happy will probably go with her; if not, and if she doesn't want to be home alone on Sunday, I'll go over there for the day. If she doesn't need me, I'll be joining Sis at the Santa Monica Fiber Festival. At least I will if she reads the blog comment I left for her, and she still wants company.

Had dinner with F tonight; The Kids were out with friends. Had a pleasant time; we chatted some and tried to copy a cd for him. Not sure that it worked, though - his laptop has different programs than mine. I think we got 17 out of 19 tracks. Got home and made him a cd, just in case. He also gave me my glasses, which I haven't been able to find forever. Don't know if I left them at the house, or if they fell out of my purse in the truck, or what. But I haven't been able to find them for ages and now I know why!

Here's a picture of the picture Dad sent - it was my Auntie's favorite. Click on the picture for a larger view.

No comments: