Thursday, August 14, 2008

Not So Perfect, After All

*sigh*
Well, my run of perfection has ended. I somehow managed to lose an invoice at work yesterday. It's entered in the system, but wasn't in the stack of completed work. I went through all the papers on my desk today, and it just isn't there to be found. It isn't a huge deal, because we can call the vendor and ask them to fax a copy, but I'd sure like to know what happened to it. I have a feeling it was probably accidentally thrown out. And I'm not trying to pass the buck, because I would have been the one to toss it.

On a happier note, one of the guys bought several huge tubs of ice cream for everyone to have a treat this afternoon. Nice, huh? No special reason that anyone knows of - he just felt like treating everyone. Not only that, but he is very polite in a sweet way; he calls me "miss" instead of "ma'am". Even though he's probably half my age.

Talked to Dad today, to let him know that the parcel arrived safely yesterday. I received a nice picture that had been a favorite of my Auntie - it is titled "Fledglings Seven" by an artist named B. Wittet. The picture is now hanging on the wall in the living room. Dad and J will be returning from Canada on the 17th of September. Feels like they've been gone for ages!

No comments: