Wednesday, August 20, 2008

No Health Updates

I don't have a health update on either JJ or the lady from work. When I checked with F, he said that they still don't have a diagnosis on his supervisor, other than " so far, no heart attack". Which I guess is a good thing, although I'm sure they'll all feel better once they know what is causing his symptoms and can get him fixed up. And the lady from work is still in the hospital, and there was a vague reference made regarding a stroke, but I haven't heard anything official.

Regarding work, I was talking with the lady who just returned from leave (I believe she's a supervisor for the department, but I'm not sure) and she didn't seem to think there'd be a problem with the company keeping me on, even if I have to report for Jury Duty next week. She says the company is very supportive, and they seem to be quite pleased with my work performance. That makes me feel a bit better about the possibility of having to take the time off. I guess I'll have to put in for unemployment benefits if I have to report to Jury Duty.

Not much else going on, other than the two loads of laundry I currently have in the machines. Have to go back in about 20 minutes to transfer them to the dryer, and then another 45 minutes after that to retrieve them. Sound exciting? In that case, the next time I need laundry done, YOU can do it! HA!

No comments: