Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Not-So-Healthy News

Well, I have absolutely no details, but the paramedics showed up at work today and took away one of my co-workers. Don't know who, or why - but it started while I was at lunch. I heard someone mention blood pressure, but I don't know if it was too high or too low. Didn't know who to ask to find out what was going on, and didn't hear anyone mention names or condition.

Then, during dinner with F and The Kids, I found out that F's supervisor JJ was feeling very poorly and ended up going to the doctor. He was given nitro and sent to the hospital, where he will be spending the night and probably not getting much sleep. As of about an hour ago they didn't know what was wrong; or at least they hadn't told JJ.

Haven't gotten caught up at work yet. Did manage to enter all the drop-ship invoices, and the ones that we received in the mail yesterday. Now I just have to get the huge stack from today entered in the morning, before the mail arrives with the new batch. I look at it as job security; however, if I have to take time off next week for Jury Duty it could foul things up.

And, as requested, I am posting the picture I took of Rafe taking a picture of Sis taking a picture of the Hollywood sign. Very touristy.

No comments: