Saturday, August 2, 2008

Today, So Far

Went to a late breakfast with The Boy today. Had a huge chili-n-cheese omelette. Didn't finish it, but ate more than I should have. Then I went the The Boy to run a couple errands. Bike shop, sporting goods store, and Sears. Well, he went to Sears, I went to Barnes and Noble. It was nice, wandering around the book store. Also enjoyed spending some time with The Boy. Then, as we were getting on the freeway, the cab of his truck filled with stinky smoke. Apparently, some wire under the dash shorted out and decided we didn't need to breathe. Fortunately, The Boy is pretty smart and figured it out right away. :-) Anyway, after all that excitement I came home and puttered around a bit and am half-watching a teen chick flick on Lifetime.

So, that's it. If anything exciting happens I may post again tonight. Probably not.

No comments: