Saturday, September 13, 2008

Sleeping In

on a Saturday morning is a wonderful thing. Too bad I didn't take advantage of that today. Probably won't next week either, since I'm going over to help Sis get ready for the All-iday. I'm really looking forward to that - the All-iday, not the preparations - it's been several years since Sis has had the party so it should be fun. I mean, it always has been fun, but even more fun. Wonder who all will be there? And what will I bring? I'll have to go online and find a holiday that I can cook for.

I had been thinking about asking Duh if she wanted to roam the LA County Fair this year, but I think she's busy both weekends. That's ok, I can't afford to buy a sheep and have nowhere to keep one anyway. Heehee! And all that fried food would be really, really bad for me. I'll plan earlier next year and set up a day to go. That way I can save up some money for parking, admission, snacks and any gadget I decide to buy.

And now I just need to wait for my coffee to be ready.

No comments: