Friday, September 12, 2008

Work Potluck

Today was the potluck at work for JR's birthday. It was a lot of fun; the accounting group are all friendly and easy to talk to. There was a lot of yumminess - 2 different types of enchiladas, rice, tater salad, "regular" salad, some crock-potted beef stuff that was really good. I was worried about my pasta salad, because I made quite a bit. Always like to have leftovers instead of not enough. When I went to get the pan out of the break room before coming home, it was pretty much empty. There were a couple small pieces of pasta stuck to the edges of the pan, but that's about it! I'm glad people liked it. In fact, one of the ladies went back for seconds and asked for the recipe...

Of course, this means I have no pasta salad for dinner.

Now I have another weekend ahead of me. I know I have to do laundry at some point, and would like to get Henry in for a wash and an oil change. FM is supposed to come by and check on the battery cable situation at some point (he wants to make sure everything is all cleaned up inside) but I don't know which day that will be. And I guess, technically, I don't have to be here for that. Henry does, but I don't. Of course, we all know the likelihood of me walking anywhere is nil so I guess I'll be here. Maybe I'll do my laundry while FM works on Henry.

And even though I'm sure I've posted one before, here's a picture of my Henry.

No comments: