Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wednesday

and Henry is fixed. FM came over last night and checked out the battery connector, went to the auto parts store and bought just the little connector thing (NOT the whole fuse box attachment) and replaced it. Took him about an hour and a half to remove the old connector because it had corroded so badly there was nothing to grab with the wrench to hold it still so he could remove the nut. I'm very proud of him - he didn't yell, cuss or throw tools. After getting the old part removed, the rest of the repair took about 10 minutes.

Stopped at the grocery store on the way home and picked up a few things. We are having a potluck at work (the AP & Credit departments) on Friday to celebrate JR's birthday. Since he's the boss it seemed like a good idea to participate. I'm bringing my famous sketti salad except I'm using tri-color rotelle instead of sketti. It's just more festive.

Anyway, that's it for now. I may post again later if I remember any of the things I thought about posting.

No comments: