Monday, September 15, 2008

We're All Gonna Die

Just visited the blog of my sister, and found a link to a video on YouTube. She's hoping it's a joke. I'm afraid that we are all going to die. I've yoinked her link and added it here, so you don't have to read both blogs. Although hers is a lot more interesting than mine is. Which is why I don't want you to read hers, because then you'd realize how totally pathetic mine is.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c6HsiixFS8

Since I haven't heard anything from "my" agent at the temp agency (I tried emailing a couple times last week) I called today after getting home from work. Lo and behold - he no longer works there! Don't know why the email didn't ping back as undeliverable, but there you go. Anyway, the lady I talked to didn't really know anything about the position so she is going to check with her supervisor tomorrow and let me know. It would have been nice if the agency would have sent an email or made phone calls to let us know that our rep was no longer working there, and who our new rep would be.

Had a good dinner tonight - some microwave chicken, au gratin taters and green beans. Yum. I'm now waiting for my chogglit chip cookies to cool enough to eat.

Now I'm going to finish watching Big Bang Theory.

1 comment:

Susan T-O said...

I am aghast that they didn't even tell you your rep was gone! That's nuts.