Monday, October 27, 2008

Almost Finished

Well, we took another two car loads of stuff to Happy's tonight, and I think we're about done. There are still a few things to be packed into Duh's car, and then the cleaning to be done. She has someone to work on that tomorrow. Then comes the hard part for Duh - getting all her stuff unpacked and put away. If she's anything like I am there are still things that weren't unpacked from the move into the apartment. Anyway, I don't think I have to go up or down those stairs again.... yay!

I was finally successful in renewing my Drivers' License today. Only took three trips to the DMV, and I have to wear my glasses to drive. I know I can drive just as well with or without them; I just can't read street signs and license plates if I shut my right eye. Since I'm not in the habit of shutting (um, that wasn't a good place to put an "i" in that word) my right eye while driving, that isn't a problem. However, since the Powers That Be have determined that I need to wear the glasses, wear them I will. At least until I win the lottery and hire a driver. Hm, guess that means I'd better buy a lottery ticket.

I think that is all the excitement for today ... hope you weren't over-stimulated.

No comments: