Sunday, October 26, 2008

Ex-hausted

Way too many trips up and down stairs today. Way to many boxes and shelves and stuff being carried. Way too much time spent hauling. My neck is sore, my finger is sore (I have absolutely no idea why) and I'm ready for a nap. However, we've got most of Duh's stuff over to Happy's place and should have everything else finished up either tomorrow or Wednesday. Duh has a board meeting on Tuesday so we won't be doing moving.

Had really good timing getting to her place this morning. She called to let me know when she was leaving Riverside, and since she had to make a couple of stops on the way I waited a few minutes before leaving home. As I was in the left turn lane waiting for an approaching car to pass before making the turn in to the apartment complex, I realized the oncoming car was Duh! We arrived at just about the exact same time.

Then, tonight when I got home and turned on the TV, the first thing I heard was a male voice saying, "Oh, you're home." Nice to be greeted!

Anyway, I'm going to check on FoRT for a few minutes and then head off to bed.

No comments: