Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Gonna Be A Busy Week

Just so all those who live for my blog don't think I've forgotten them... I'm helping Duh pack up for her move to Happy's so will not be able to post much this week. She's hoping to be able to get everything out of the apartment on Sunday so she doesn't have to pay another month of rent. Since she's busy most weekends in November, also, she'd possibly have to pay for December and why pay for an apartment that you aren't living in? She already spends most of her time at his place anyway.

Not much else going on right now; of course, during the day yesterday I thought of a couple things to add regarding the weekend and have forgotten them. Wish I had email access at work so I could send myself all these little thoughts.

Still haven't told Duh that I can't make it to the b-day party; I know she won't be angry or upset but I wish I hadn't told her I'd go. Should have realized it was on Halloween and I already had plans. Maybe I should take the chicken way out and send her a link to my blog so she can read about it.... HAHA.

Well - gotta finish getting ready for work. I'll try to post more tonight but no guarantees.

Note to The Boy: I have 2 Tupperware corn butterers for you. No, not for buttering Tupperware corn. Two butterers, made by Tupperware, for you to use to butter corn on the cob. Smarty-pants.

No comments: