Friday, October 10, 2008

Home Early

A combination of slightly lighter traffic and a slightly heavier right foot got me to work early today, with the nice result of being home by 4:30. Kinda nice ... although I don't know what I'm going to do with "all this extra time". I know what I should do with the time (dusting, vacuuming, tidying up) but I don't see that happening.

I can't believe I haven't blogged anything since Tuesday! And look - you haven't missed anything. Three days and nothing to say. I don't even want to mention Survivor (although I will anyway) because the Fang tribe is just so pathetic. Last night, they did a tribe switch - and the tribe I ended up with isn't any better than the original! The immunity challenge was so amazingly one-sided that the Fang tribe should have just stayed at camp. Needless to say, I need to add another fifty cents in the jar.

And - just a little bragging, go to this website, right here ...
and scroll down a bit!

No comments: