Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Not Much Progress

Didn't really accomplish much at Duh's this evening. At least, I don't feel like we did ... she may have other feelings on the subject. I'll be taking the next two days off (I'm NOT packing during Survivor and she is going to the bar; then, on Friday she and Happy will be visiting a friend who is having surgery tomorrow). So, I'll be able to get my place tidied up and my laundry done.

Talked to FM tonight - he is 95% sure he can get the additional two tickets for the Finale! I'm not sure if I should say anything to The Other Susan (hereafter to be referred to as TOS, if I remember to do so) or not. I'll wait and see what Sis has to say about it. I'm going to let LM know tomorrow. I'll just tell her that we won't know for sure until late November, but it is in the works and is looking good for now. She'll be jazzed, I'm sure! I'll have to get AT an extra couple bucks on his Starbucks card this year. And maybe something for FM, too ....

Guess that's about it for now. G'night.

No comments: