Thursday, October 23, 2008

Evening At Home

Well, as nice as it has been to be able to spend some time with Duh (since we don't usually see each other too often), I have enjoyed my evening at home. Stopped for a couple of items at the grocery store on the way home. Put away the Tupperware that Duh gave me, tidied the kitchen, took my shower and got into my jammies. Had some seafood salad and an English muffin for dinner, caught up on my FoRT reading. Chatted with Elder Bro for a couple of minutes (online, of course). Watched the worst team ever lose 2 challenges on Survivor and talked with Sis during the commercials. Put my money in the cup. Not an exciting evening, but relaxing. About the only thing I would have changed (I think) would be maybe taking a bit longer in the shower. The hot water felt very good on my neck and back ...

And I'll end with a comic that Rafe sent me the other day. Unless your eyes are much better than mine, you'll need to click on the comic and enlarge it for viewing.

No comments: