Friday, October 3, 2008

Not Much To Say

As usual, I don't really have anything to blog about tonight. Was busy all day at work and didn't even get all the invoices entered. I did stop working on them about 3:30 and spent the last half hour or so working on one of the projects. I was just really tired of doing invoices and wanted a bit of a break. I'm sure nobody will complain (if they even noticed).

Feel really sorry for LM. This whole "open enrollment" deal at work has been a huge pain in the behind for her. The employees were given almost the entire month of September to fill out a couple of forms. There was a reward (extra bingo cards) for the branches that had all the forms completed and turned in by the 17th, and everything had to be completed by the 30th of September. (Bummer - the former astronaut just missed the $1 million question on Fifth Grader. ) Anyway, LM spent most of the past 3 weeks calling employees and reminding them to turn in the paperwork. Even helped them fill out the info (verbally, of course) and gave them info they didn't know. So, two days past the deadline for turning in the insurance stuff and she was still calling people this afternoon and trying to get them to send her the paperwork. Sure hope FM can get the additional Survivor tickets - I think it would make her year!

I'm going to try and get a few Halloween decorations this weekend. Don't want to put up a lot but would like to decorate a little bit, anyway. I'll get some stuff for my little cubby at work, too. Someone put a few things up in the lunchroom today, so I'm sure it'll be ok for me to put stuff up at my desk. And, if it isn't, I'll take 'em back down! At this point, I'm even seriously considering joining Sis and Rafe for their haunted house this year. Since Halloween is on a Friday, I don't have to worry about getting up for work the next day ... I'm not positive at this point, but I'm thinking about it.

2 comments:

Susan T-O said...

Oh good, you are definitely going to be helping out this year. Great news!

SR5Rfan said...

Funny how you interpreted that ...