Saturday, November 15, 2008

Another Lazy Day In The Life Of Me


Didn't get much sleep last night, not sure if it was the neighbors waking me up or just being awake. I hate it when I can't sleep - toss and turn and look at the clock, toss and turn some more and try not to look at the clock, look anyway and it's been a whole 20 minutes since the last time ... anyway, I got up probably about 7:00 and took my medicine about 7:30. Decided to wait on my shower since I want to try that new shampoo that was recommended to me by someone over at FoRT.

Met with The Kids and The Ex for brunch (had chicken fried steak and eggs, boy was it good). From there I walked over to Trader Joe's to get the shampoo and to the Mail Boxes Etc store to mail off the insurance paperwork. Sure will be nice to have insurance again. Drove over to Ontario, where I had Henry washed. It wasn't the best car wash he's ever had; they really didn't do a good job and actually spent about half the time on Henry as they spent on smaller vehicles. However, it was to raise money to help a family with funeral expenses (for a friend of a friend of the daughter of a co-worker) and was only $5, so I don't mind too much. Went to Target and got a new charger for my cell phone, and a new hands-free headset. Should have bought a wireless headset, but they didn't have any and I didn't want to wait any longer or go somewhere else to find one. The Ex will probably be annoyed because I paid "full price" for them; he was going to pick them up for me at the $2 store. However, it's been a week and he didn't have them this morning (well, I didn't ask, but he didn't say "here's your stuff" so I'm guessing he didn't have them).

Came home and took my second dose of meds for the day; watched some tv, read, and napped. It is now almost 6:00 and time to start thinking about dinner. Maybe I'll shower first, and try out the new shampoo. Sure hope it makes my hair feel softer than it does normally.

Sis and I are tentatively going to a crafty fair next weekend; hope that is still "on"!

Went online today and watched the videos from Survivor: Ponderosa (where the jury members are kept sequestered between tribal council appearances). The ones from this week, after Charlie joined Marcus, are hilarious. The time spent choosing an outfit for TC ... sheesh!

Oh, and apparently I'm just as boring on MySpace as I am here - the "new friend" has already dropped off my friends list. LOL

1 comment:

Susan T-O said...

I'm still planning (plainning? plainnning???) on going to the crafty fair next week. Are The Girl and/or Duh coming? And I love the Herman cartoon :-)