Monday, November 17, 2008

Monday

Ok, for those of you (and you know who you are) who have never watched Big Bang Theory, you missed a good episode tonight. Sheldon taught us a new spin on the old rock-paper-scissors method of making choices. Fortunately for you, I found the scene on YouTube ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBj7-50bloE
Just gotta love Sheldon!

Stopped at Staters for chicken on the way home tonight, and bought a new flavor of so-called iced cream. It was ok, but I don't know that I'd buy it again. Stater Bros brand "holiday" iced-cream, called Hot Chocolate. It's milk chocolate ice cream, some marshmallow cream and little chocolate chunks. The marshmallow was too creamy; I would have preferred a more gooey marshmallow, or whole ones like they put in Rocky Road. The flavor was pretty good, just not marshmallow-y enough for my taste.

Duh has asked me to knit some little hats for her. She'd pay me, of course, if I can do them and if I can figure out what to charge. Not sure I'll be able to do them because the needles would be very very small (she wants the hats to have about a 4" circumference around the brim). These will be used to top alcohol bottles that she will give as gifts. Anyway, I'll try and see what I can come up with ... although I doubt very seriously I'll be able to do the 20 she is hoping for!

Guess that's about it for now.

No comments: