Thursday, November 13, 2008

Dentist Is Pleased

Had to go in so the dentist could make sure I'm healing properly, and he was quite pleased with how I'm doing. The gum is healing well, and he was impressed with how little pain I've had. I'm just glad it is over with (I bet you all are, too - so you don't have to read about it any more!)

Tonight is Survivor and I sure hope they merge. I really don't think Matty is going to last too much longer and have tried to think of a replacement. Not sure if I've come up with my next choice yet, but I have an idea on who to choose.

The mountains were nice and clear this morning; of course, I didn't have the camera with me. Maybe they'll be just as nice tomorrow and I can get a picture to post. I bet Sis got a good shot of them out of her office window .... I'll have to go check out her blog and find out. Speaking of blogs, I'm going to have to nag at The Boy so he'll update his. Unless he did in the last 24 hours, of course.

That's about it for now; I may post again later.

No comments: