Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Dentist Trip Is Over

At least for now. I have to go back tomorrow afternoon just so they can make sure I'm starting to heal properly but that should be painless. I chickened out and paid extra for the Nitrous; I just didn't think I could handle the extraction without it. I've had other dental work done without the gas but this was just too nerve-wracking for me. I'm really glad I did, too - the dentist made a comment about how difficult the tooth was to extract. He also, by the way, mentioned that my mouth is very small, and requested that I "bring a bigger mouth" next time. This is the second dentist who has mentioned my small mouth. Too bad they never put it in writing...

Found a business card stuck in the window of Henry when I was leaving the dentist's office. Got irritated (don't people know how annoying it is to have to remove stuff from your windows??) and tossed the card onto the dashboard. Brought it in the house, looked at it - and it belongs to The Boy! Guess he had a few questions for the dentist and left his calling card for me. Glad I didn't just throw it away!

Well, I'm going to have a little so-called iced cream to wash down the Vicodin and hope that the pain pills work. So far, I'm pain-free but that could change at any moment.

No comments: