Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Don't You Just Hate It

when you think of all kinds of things to write on your blog, but by the time you get home to write them you've forgotten it all? Sheesh, I must be getting old.

Work was a bit different today. I was a little worried since the majority of my work consists of entering the invoices that we receive on a daily basis. With no mail today, and nothing left over from yesterday, I was concerned that I'd be sent home early. Well, one of the ladies didn't come in (she has a brand-new granddaughter and stayed home to take care of the elder one) and one of the ladies left around 10:00. So, I got to help with the check run part of the job. Mainly consisted of pulling backup from the files, sorting into the different categories (need to pay right away, discounted for early payment, and regular) and then attaching the checks after they are printed. Doesn't sound like it would take a full day, but ya know - it did! Of course, the lady that I pulled backups for has the most invoices to pull.... figure ONE VENDOR had about 8 pages of the report. Anyway, it was nice to have something different to do.

Got my first "friend request" on MySpace tonight - well, first "non-family" request, anyway. And that's about all I can think of to report. Guess I'm off to bed; dentist tomorrow (ick).

No comments: