Monday, November 10, 2008

Well, I didn't figure out anything to do with my Sunday so ended up doing nothing. I considered going out to the Harvest Fair (even figured I'd pay to get in instead of volunteering, since they didn't really need me there) but decided I didn't feel like it. Thought about going and wandering the mall but that didn't sound very interesting. So, I ended up doing a little tidying up of the apartment and watching tv, reading, and had a short nap. Not an exciting day but it was nice.

Get to have a tooth extraction on Wednesday (well, tentatively scheduled for Weds, anyway). Broke the back off the last molar on the bottom right side; it has a sharp edge that's been tearing the heck out of my tongue for a little over a week. Had a dental appointment today and they can't save it; which is a bummer. I'm kind of nervous about it because I won't be put under ... they'll just numb the area. It will be nice to not have my tongue rubbed raw.

No comments: