Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Finally A Day

that's totally campaign ad free .... thank goodness!
SO glad that the election is over; I am really tired of campaign ads. And other than the fact that Obama/Biden won, I don't know any of the election results. It's been a nice day.

Also thankful that Henry has good brakes - as I was driving home this afternoon a dog ran out in front of me. Fortunately, I was able to stop and didn't hit the poor thing. He/she scurried off to the other side of the road safely (wonder if there was a chicken over there?) And speaking of dogs; saw one of my neighbors at the polling place last night. He is in a wheelchair and has a "helper" dog. Well, as they were leaving, I noticed that the dog had an "I voted" sticker on his head. Only in America can a dog vote for President!

Sis will be bored with the picture I'm posting today, because she already commented on it (it is posted on my Flickr page).

No comments: