Saturday, November 1, 2008

Harvest Fair - Day One

How can I be so tired after not really doing anything all day? Met up with Duh and ST at about 7:40 this morning, had coffee and talked for a while before getting "all dolled up" for the Harvest Fair. They were both in their Saloon Girl outfits, while I was more "Prim and Proper". Our day of "volunteering" consisted mostly of sitting outside the saloon and talking; we also wandered around the "town" a bit. Duh and I did spend a little time bar-tending on a couple of occasions but it was mostly just being there. Oh, and we had some really yummy tacos! I think tomorrow will be a busier day for us. I'm posting a partial group picture; not really a good shot but it has a lot of the people in it.

Let's see, that's Duh's back, Happy and his best friend at the table. In the back, eating, is ST (mentioned elsewhere in this blog as SK), her husband JT is standing next to her, and C is sitting between JT and Happy. I don't know the kids in the wagon, they belong with the photo booth next door.

No comments: