Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Another Great-Nephew!

Got an email this morning from my younger brother, which was a shock in and of itself. Then comes the message and attachments - pictures of his grandson! Nobody even knew my niece was expecting (well, I'm sure SHE knew). She had a picture of the baby posted on her MySpace a month or so ago and I sent a message asking who the baby was and she never responded. Guess she wanted to tell her parents first (smart girl) and she just did that on Saturday. So Dad now has q great-granddaughter and 4 great-grandsons. Unfortunately, they all live too far away to make a visit feasible. Anyway, here's a picture of Aidyn Michael.

More good news today; F confirmed our tickets for the Survivor finale! With just under 12 days to go before the taping starts, I'm glad to have the official word. LM at work was also totally thrilled!

I've had a few bad moments on and off during the day today; Buster sneaks into my thoughts at odd times. It's a bit odd, I think, that I miss him so much since I haven't lived with him in almost eleven months, but I always knew he was there whenever I wanted to visit. And I feel guilty because I didn't visit more often. I'm sure he's happy now; probably stealing the tennis ball from Gonzo or hiding macaroni and cheese from Nessie.

No comments: