Saturday, December 20, 2008

Couch Day

Hm. I seem to have spent the majority of the day today on the couch. And quite a bit of that time with a cat in my lap. Watched a couple of movies (Love at First Bite and some stuff on Lifetime). Did quite a bit of knitting - started and completed the second wrist warmer. I had it about 2/3 done last night but then ended up with a major goof and frogged it. Figured I'd get a new start on it today. I think, all told, it took me about 5 hours or so to complete it.

Just got a text from The Girl -- she is currently at the theatre, waiting for "Twilight" to start. She's going to be one viewing ahead of me ... darn it! I'll probably wait for it to come out on video before I see it again. And what I'd really like to see are the deleted scenes and behind-the-scenes stuff. I read today that the director shot part of the story from Midnight Sun and it is going to be on the dvd. Also read that, in the movie, any time a tv screen is shown the program being watched is the ballet studio scene! See, so I need to see it once more so I can confirm that info. Of course, I could just ask The Girl since she's gonna look for it ... but can I really trust her to tell me the truth? HAHA. Oh, while I'm thinking "Twilight", I should make The Girl a copy of the movie score ...

Today's picture - can you find the cat?

No comments: