Monday, December 22, 2008

On A Roll

Arrived at work today to find two little gifties on my desk - a small container of home-made brownies from SR and some peanut brittle from JR (the boss). Yum! Haven't tried either of them yet but I'm sure they'll be very tasty. Then, this evening was the holiday party at the apartment complex. They served sandwiches and wraps, chips and tater salad, punkin pie and cake. They handed out raffle tickets - first one was for a $10 In-N-Out gift card - which I won!

Came home and did a little bit of baking. Got a phone call from FM; he was checking to see if I was at home because he bought me a Christmas tree. He set it up and put the lights on it for me. So, I guess I'm all set for the holiday! Have to get some ornament hangers to finish decorating the tree; I'll stop and get them tomorrow after work. Oh, and I have to remember to get the ham, or The Boy will strangle me...

OH - and I didn't post yesterday - but my elder bro's book has gone to press and will be available for purchase in January! We'll be able to order it from the publisher, or from Amazon, or actually go to Barnes & Noble and purchase it in-store. How cool is THAT???

No comments: