Tuesday, December 23, 2008

'Twas The Night Before Christmas Eve

and all through the apartment, nothing much has changed. Forgot to get ornament hangers so the tree is still rather bare; didn't need to get the ham because FM picked it up this afternoon. I did get marshmallows on the way home from work, and did a load of laundry. Technically I did two loads because I finished one for The Boy (he put 'em in the washer, I did the rest). Yeah, I know - he's spoiled. He likes it that way.

Duh's son is 28 today ... where has the time gone?

We were told at work today that as long as there was nothing urgent needing to be accomplished, we'd be able to leave "no later" than 1:00 tomorrow. That'll be nice - although it wasn't specified if I'd get paid for the time off or not. I did get paid for a full day when we left early the day before Thanksgiving, so I'm hoping I'll be paid full day tomorrow, too.

Received another "prezzink" at work today, too ... AZ gave me a black scarf/glove set. It was really sweet of her, I really didn't expect anything. Too bad there weren't any raffles today - I was all set to win another one ...

I guess my next post will be on Christmas Eve!

No comments: