Sunday, December 7, 2008

Weekend Is Over

And I didn't get anything accomplished. Not like I really thought I would, but I should have. Did a very little bit of Christmas decorating on Friday evening; I had gotten out the box of stuff to take a few things in to work so I figured I might as well start on the apartment.

Yesterday, I met The Kids for a late breakfast and then The Girl and I went and saw Twilight. Yes, this makes three times. I don't see what your point is. I came back home and did a bit of housework. The Kids came over in the evening so The Boy could do his laundry (every once in a while he wants to put his clothes through the dryer). They brought dinner from the Mexican place on the corner and the dvd of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Had a pleasant evening.

This morning was breakfast with The Kids, Duh and Happy. From there, The Girl and I went and saw Twilight. Pathetically obsessed? What makes you say that? Hey - it was HER idea. In fact, so was yesterday's viewing. After taking her home I drove out to Duh's and had dinner with her and Happy. So, basically the weekend was spent in watching movies and eating. Not a bad way to spend the weekend, actually! Oh, and I read quite a bit last night as I couldn't sleep. I was still wide-awake at 1:00 a.m. And no, it wasn't the reading that kept me awake, it was the being awake that kept me reading.

And thus ends another exciting weekend in the life of me.

Besides, I have to keep seeing the movie until I figure out the knitting patterns for the hat Bella wears at the beach and the scarf she wears for the baseball game.

2 comments:

Susan T-O said...

Uh-huh. Knitting patterns. I'm sure that is the only reason you keep seeing the movie. Yup. That's it. Riiiiiiiiight.

SR5Rfan said...

Hey, this is a teenage girl chick flick with vampires. Of course I'm watching it for the knits! Although, according to Ravelry - the hat is crocheted. *sigh*

And some of the guys aren't bad...young, but not bad.