Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Bad Day At Work, Good Dinner

Maybe "bad" isn't the right word ... frustrating. My computer was running slow so one of the guys from the IT department (well, the "help desk" dept) puttered with it all morning. Yes, all morning. He took control of it about 9:00 or so, and I didn't get it back until after 1:00. Fortunately it was check run day, so I had other things that I could do. After the computer was "fixed", it still ran kind of slow so I had to have it checked out again. Fortunately that time only took about 10 minutes and it worked faster after that.

Had a later "dinner date" tonight ... The Boy didn't think he'd make it to Taco Tuesday by 6:00 so we planned to meet at 7:00. As it was, he did arrive by 6:00 and sent me a text message, so I went ahead and met him there. The Girl got there right at about 7:00 and some friends of hers from work joined us. Had a blast -- they were really fun and the conversation was lively. Lots of laughing, some blushing, and tacos. Great meal!

And now, kitty and I are going to bed. G'night.

No comments: