Friday, January 9, 2009

:-(

That didn't last long. Got an email this morning from DB - apparently she had misunderstood yesterday. Yes, my co-worker will be moving to another department on Monday; however, it looks like it won't be changing my status (at least not now). Oh well, I'm glad that I still have a job that I'm happy with, and I'm working with people I like.

I was very proud of myself this morning. I actually "made" a full meal for dinner last night (Hormel nuke-for-4-minutes turkey 'n' gravy, stroganoff noodles and corn) and packaged up the leftovers. Remembered to bring them with me to work today to have for lunch. Good girl, right? I was almost at work when I remembered that the AP department was ordering lunch from Applebee's today, for DB's birthday. So I didn't need to bring my lunch today. Between the larger lunch today, and the small slice of chocolate cake this afternoon, I don't think I'll even be able to eat the turkey for dinner tonight. Guess it'll last until tomorrow.

I would like more of that cake, though - it was really yummy. I'm stuffed, but I'd like more cake. Guess it's a good thing I don't have any!

No comments: