Saturday, January 10, 2009

Productive Day

After returning from a late breakfast with (who else) The Kids and The Ex, I decided that it was time I did some serious cleaning. So - I put on some music and got to work. Started in the kitchen; dishes, counters, stove and swept the floor. Moved on to the bedroom and straightened up the little bit of "clutter" on the side table and made the bed with fresh sheets. From there, I moved all the Christmas stuff off the dining room table and into the bedroom (for now, until I get my storage tub back from The Kids). Then came the bathroom - cleaned the tub and cleaned out the litter box. I've also sorted the dirty laundry into 3 (maybe 4) loads to be done tomorrow. Would have done them today but realized I don't have any quarters, so I'll buy some tomorrow.

I've also cast-on and completed the ribbing for the first of another set of knucks, this one in blue. I don't know what the yarn is, I had it in my stash and I'm not good with remembering what the different yarns are once I've lost the wrappers. However, I think they are going to be very pretty when completed, if I do say so myself. I'll get some pics tomorrow and post one.

That's about it for my day. Not exciting, but I got a lot done in-between reading the forums over at Ravelry.

No comments: