Monday, January 12, 2009

Frustrating Morning

Got a later start than usual this morning. As I got in the car, I remembered that I needed to stop for gas. Went to the closest gas station. Decided to take a different way to work since I was on the "wrong" street for my usual route. Traffic on H was moving veeeery slowly and I was being stopped at every single traffic signal. Hopped on the freeway because it had to be faster. Traffic wasn't moving too badly. Had a couple options on which exit to take; decided on E because M has slower traffic and I don't like C. Traffic on E was veeeery slow and I was being stopped at every single traffic signal. Decided to take another freeway and exit at MV (because I still don't like C). As I passed the exit for C I remembered that this freeway doesn't have an offramp at MV. Had to exit at R. Junior High school at the corner; lots of slow cars. Traffic moving veeery slowly and I was stopped at all the traffic signals. Finally made it to work but I was cranky by then. Oh, and did I mention I forgot the cell phone at home?

Day was pretty typical after that.

No comments: