Thursday, January 15, 2009

Thanks, Cat

Apparently, someone who shall remain nameless (well, she actually kinda is, since I really don't think "Little Thing" is a name) was bored last night. Decided that my car keys didn't need to stay on the end table, where I left them when I went to bed last night. No, she decided they would be better off in my knitting basket. It took me a very frustrating 10 minutes to find them this morning.

Got a little good news at work today. It is official that, as soon as IT can reconfigure the computer, I'll be moving over to the desk in the AP area that was vacated when my co-worker transferred to a different department. Nothing has been said about me being hired or anything, but I look at it as a very good sign ... why would they take the time and effort to reconfigure the computer and have me move to the other desk if they aren't going to be keeping me around for a while? The two main down sides to changing desks is that a) I won't be able to talk to Linda as easily or as often; and b) I'll have to cut down on the personal emails, since my computer will be more visible to others. Of course, as Sis pointed out (in a personal email at work) - they aren't paying me to talk to Linda or send emails to Sis. *sigh* I'm sure I'll survive ...

Not sure how things are going between The Boy and The Ex. I really shouldn't worry about it, they are both grown men and can handle their own problems. It just bothers me that it has gotten to this point.

Anyway, that's about it for now.

No comments: