Thursday, February 26, 2009

Almost Forgot

Forgot to mention another weird thing that happened yesterday, although it wasn't really all THAT weird. Got a strange text message saying something along the lines of the computer going to be down all day. Didn't have a person's name or anything (like it normally does if someone sends me a text) so I was rather puzzled. Until I realized that it came from Sis' cell phone .... and of course, when her computer system came back online, the IT guys sent an email to let them know..... Gotta love the IT guys!

Tonight is Survivor (in just over an hour!) and I hope it's a more exciting episode than we got last week. And hoping "my guy" does well!


And thinking of almost forgetting -- left my cell phone at home today (again) and it drove me nuts. Not that I get calls or anything, but it bugs me not to have it with me. Got home and looked everywhere I could think of for the darned thing. Finally found it. In the "cell phone pocket" of my purse. D'oh! Had a message to call Duh; she wants me to come over this weekend and tie bows on wooden roses for the Two-Step competition in April. Not sure if it will be on Saturday or Sunday (she'll let me know) but she was wondering if Sis would like to join us .... she lives in Riverside, FYI, Sis.

No comments: