Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Been A While

Wow, it's been a long time since I posted (as was pointed out to me in a prior comment). Shows how exciting my life is, I guess ... just so busy there's no time to type! LOL Yeah, right. Let's see. Work. Late lunch on Saturday with The Boy, Dad and J. Late breakfast on Sunday with The Kids, followed by a drive to the ski lift area of Mt Baldy, then back home. Finished my square for the Heartfail KAL (well, re-finished it... I decided to redo the basketball square on larger needles and like it much better. Work yesterday. Work today, followed by tacos with The Boy. Back home. How can one person handle all this excitement, you ask? Oh--you didn't ask. Fine then.

Anyway, here's the reknit basketball square, in which the pattern shows up much more nicely than it did the first time around. And I don't remember if I posted the horse square, so here it is, too.

No comments: