Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Mr Piggy Is Famous!

Well, maybe "famous" is too strong a word, but he will be well-known! Had a private message from one of the members of Ravelry, asking if they could use my picture of Mr Piggy for the page dedicated to the Lola Curly the Pig pattern. Of course, I said yes - so now, if you go to the Curly the Pig page you'll see my Mr. Piggy! I'm very jazzed about this, because I'm sure there are better examples out there, but they chose mine. Yay!

2/5 Edited to delete hyperlink, since it appears that the link takes viewers to the general Ravelry page, not the Curly page.

So, I'm hoping I haven't done any serious damage, but I've messed up my right ankle. Was sitting with my leg curled up underneath me, and put my leg to sleep. Got up to get my laundry together and tried taking one step (I can usually walk ok with one foot asleep). Guess it was a lot deader than I had thought it was, because as soon as I put a little weight on the right foot I heard a snap and felt a jot of pain in my right ankle. I've put ice on it and have been sitting with the foot elevated (and did NOT do laundry, which means I'll have to do it tomorrow and it'll be raining). The ankle is a little sore and a bit swollen but I'm able to walk on it (gently) so I'm hoping it's ok.

Finished my second Hattz tonight and have to decide whether or not to make a third. I have just over a week before I need to send them off, so I can do another. And I don't have the yarn for the afghan KAL squares yet, so I should be able to do one more with no problem. Wonder what yarn I have that I can use ...

2 comments:

Susan T-O said...

Your link only takes you to the Ravelry sign-on page :-(

Oh no! Hope your ankle feels better soon. "Snap" is never a good sound.

SR5Rfan said...

Really? I tried it last night and again just now and it took me to the Curly page.

And you always did like Crackle and Pop best.