Sunday, February 1, 2009

Superbowl Sunday

Joined Duh and Happy for a Superbowl party today. Yes, I know - I'm not a football fan, nor am I a party girl. However, I had a really great time. The game was exciting (especially so for the 3 Steelers fans in attendance). There were quite a few people at the party; some I had met before and others that I hadn't. It was nice to be greeted as part of the group by those I had already met. There were a lot of funny commercials, and the halftime show was good (Bruce Springsteen, who looks very good for his age).

There were hot dogs (which I consider more of a baseball food than a football food, but who am I to complain??) along with a bunch of snacky-type foods. Got home a little bit before 9:00 and have been computering and reading since then. Should really have showered tonight since I smell smoky (I sat outside in the smoking section with Duh and Happy) but since I'm the only one here to smell me, I think I can hold off until the morning.

And with that, I'm going to bed. G'night

No comments: