Thursday, February 19, 2009

Not Much To Say

As usual, there isn't much to report. I stopped on the way home from work yesterday and got new yarn for my Heartfail KAL square. This one is a nice green, and I'm about halfway done with the knitting. I really like this a lot better than the brown; the pattern shows up more clearly. I'll have to think of something else to make with the brown yarn because I do like it. Maybe I'll make a hat for myself. Not that I wear them, but what the heck.

Anyway, here's the square so far ... and now I'm going to get ready for Survivor. And I apologize for the picture quality; I need new batteries for the camera, so this one was taken with my phone.

Oh - and I got confirmation today that my Hattz were received. I wasn't expecting them to get there until tomorrow, so I'm really pleased that they arrived early. Yay!

No comments: