Monday, March 23, 2009

I AM The Department!

Had an interesting morning today. I knew that SR wouldn't be in (vacation day), didn't expect SD in (husband in hospital) and DB usually gets in around 8:00. So, figured the department would be a little quiet this morning. However, when I arrived, I was informed that MG called in sick, and AZ wouldn't be in until 9:00. That meant that, until DB arrived - I was the entire AP department! Fortunately, nothing happened that I couldn't handle on my own. I was just glad it wasn't Tuesday, which is check-run day! Of course, had it been Tuesday, I'm sure the bosses would have postponed the check run. No way could I have handled that alone!

Other than that, not much happened today. I was treated to lunch by AZ (her daughter delivered some shrimp chow mein and fried rice, and there was too much for AZ to eat, so she "made" me share it with her). This means I get Lean Cuisine for dinner, since it was partially defrosted already. That's ok. The chow mein was worth it!

No comments: