Thursday, March 26, 2009

No Bones and No Survivor

makes SR5Rfan something something! Man, I hate that they've pre-empted BOTH of my shows tonight ... almost makes having a Thursday totally pointless. Other than the fact that it is the lead in for Friday, today was nothing special. And the "recap" Survivor show last night wasn't all that exciting either. :sigh:

Spent some time after work today trying to buy a copy of "Finding Nemo" (in order to keep a promise I made last night). Couldn't find one. So I guess I'll be placing an order with Amazon. Fortunately I was able to watch the movie online last night, and really enjoyed it. I guess there's really no rush to buy it, now, but I did promise. And I wouldn't mind seeing it again ...

I really should be either knitting or cleaning. I'd like to finish the project I'm currently working on so knitting should be first priority. But Sis is coming over on Sunday so I should be cleaning. Instead, I'm typing. Except that I've run out of things to type about.

Life is tough sometimes.

1 comment:

Susan T-O said...

Go crazy? Don't mind if I do! And you know you don't have to clean for ME.