Saturday, March 28, 2009

Busy (?) Saturday

That'll teach me to ask Duh if she wants to meet for breakfast. You would think I'd learn by now, but no. I asked anyway. AND told her that I didn't have any plans for the day. So now I have plans.

Next weekend is the L.A.P.D. (no, not that LAPD) two-step competition that Happy's sister helps coordinate. In fact, I'm supposed to be going too, to help out kinda like I did a few months ago. Anyway, today Duh and Happy are going out to BD's (the other coordinator) house to help with the last minute prep stuff and loading the trailer so it is ready to go next week. So, since I have nothing else planned for the day, I'm going out to help, too. I'll have to be careful with the loading, because I still get twinges and occasional swelling from my darned ankle (I know, I know. I should have gone to the doctor for it) but I'm sure I can be of some help. And it gets me off the couch.

No comments: