Saturday, March 28, 2009

Well, That Wasn't Too Bad

Didn't really do a lot of work today, although I stood around outside in the sun more than I should have. Oddly enough, I don't think I got sunburned at all, but now I have a headache. Think I'll take a little nap before heading to the grocery store.

Well, I watched a little bit of tv and kinda dozed off for about 10 minutes. Didn't help make the headache go away. Went to the grocery store but didn't have the energy to shop so I grabbed a couple things and came home. I've now taken some Tylenol and will hope for the headache to leave. Should probably drink more water, too ... didn't have much today. :sigh: When will I learn?


eta: Huh, forgot to find out from Sis what time she'll be here tomorrow ... guess I'll know when she gets here! I think it was supposed to be around 9:00-ish.

No comments: