Friday, April 3, 2009

Headachy Week

Well, not much going on this past week. Tuesday was month-end, of course, so we had the "big push" to get all the invoices processed. Not really too much of an ordeal, since we've been able to keep up-to-date on the data entry. Had a yummy sandwich from the Philly cheese steak place (chicken and melty cheese) for lunch. Wandered the mall for a little while and went to Target for candy to fill the jar at work. Met The Kids for tacos (which were yummy - the tacos, not The Kids) and had a nice time.

Wednesday was check run day (which is normally on Tuesdays but we postponed it a day because of month-end). AZ and I went to the teriyaki bowl place to pick up lunch - we get coupons for buy-one/get-one stuck on our cars just about every week. I generally don't like to patronize places that stick flyers or coupons on my car; mostly out of irritation. However, AZ talked me into "sharing" a coupon with her a week or so ago and the place has really good food. So, we went again this week.

Last night was Survivor (FINALLY) and it was a pretty good episode. I'm worried about my TJ; he was a little obsessive about completing one part of the challenge himself instead of trading off when it wasn't working out well, and I think he might make people upset with that kind of behaviour. Fortunately, he didn't get voted off -- Unfortunately, I owe another buck.

I was supposed to meet Duh tonight to go to the Two-Step competion and help out this weekend. However, I've been getting headaches in the late afternoons at work (don't know if it's because of too much coffee, not enough coffee, too much computer entry or some other unknown reason). Got home from work today to pack up for the weekend. Decided to sit and relax a few minutes and let the headache ease off. Dozed off -- and woke up with the head pounding. So I called Duh and told her I'd have to back out of the weekend. I'm bummed, but I wasn't about to drive to her place with my head aching.

Guess that's about it for the updates. Nothing exciting, but that's life.

OH - I almost forgot the one really exciting thing ... my brother sent me an email to let me know that his book is finally being printed and will probably be available for purchase this month! He also attached a pic of the cover art -- a picture that he, the author, took!

And - the completed "Armando" hat --

No comments: