Friday, April 17, 2009

Long Week

This has been a really long week. I've had computer issues (got a virus, so The Boy has the laptop for repairs). I have his old one as a loaner, but it has issues with the power cord so I have to be very careful about moving the computer or I lose power. Which is just an observation, not a complaint, because I am very grateful that he is: a) working on my computer; and, b) lending me this one. I should (hopefully) be getting my computer back tomorrow.

The Boy had to work late on Tuesday (in fact, he didn't go home but slept at work due to any early Wednesday start time) so we didn't make it to taco night. He and I did, however, go for burritos on Wednesday. They were really good, too, although I think I like the tacos just a little bit more. I had a good time; the bartender (we still don't know his name) spent quite a bit of time talking with us since the restaurant wasn't very crowded. Of course, we were there a lot earlier than usual and left about the time most people would have been showing up for dinner.

Yesterday was Sis' birthday, and she took vacation time for a 4-day weekend. Made the two days seem even longer since I didn't have her to email with during work ...

And now I'm kinda sleepy and my neck is sore.

No comments: